Players Soccer Club
Players Soccer Soccer Club builds Premier Soccer Players and Teams by
- Training youth soccer players to their fullest potential.
- Teaching skills, athleticism, tactics, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Providing the best coaching, facilities, and fundraising opportunities for Players families.
In order to accomplish our Mission, in accordance with our Principles, we have the following goals:
- Provide serious young soccer players with the best coaching, teams , fields and support structure to facilitate their development while also providing them positive soccer experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Provide the best exposure to college coaches and college opportunities
- Compete at every age level for the State Championship for both boys and girls.
- Provide a significant financial discount to a number of serious youth soccer players who have financial need.
- Create an enjoyable and satisfying experience for all people involved.
- Increase Players Soccer Club’s influence and respect in the soccer community.
Principles & Values
Players Soccer Soccer Club pledges to govern all of our endeavors so that:
- All of our youth players can train and play in a safe environment
- All of our affairs will be conducted with integrity and honesty.
- Our Club will be associated with good sportsmanship.
- All people involved in Players Soccer Club will be treated with respect.
- We will at all times strive for excellence in all we do.
- We will always remember that we are training children and that will govern our decisions.
The Players Soccer Club was established in 1989 by former professional player Saeed Bonabian (under the name Neusport-Tabagators Soccer Club). Saeed Bonabian started the club with just two girls’ teams with first game playing on March 21, 1989. The vision was to create a club culture and an environment that would allow players in the Las Vegas area to pursue their dreams to the highest level culminating into playing in collegiate level or professionally. The club philosophy was to develop players with superior technical skills and clear understanding of the game while cultivating creativity and joy of the competition. The vision included attracting and training coaches who would believe and follow the same approach to player development. The club has a philosophy of attracting coaches with playing experience in collegiate or professional levels.
Through the clear vision and strong leadership and structure provided by Saeed Bonabian the Players Soccer Club has grown to over 1000 players, 60 teams in Southern Nevada and 25 teams in the Reno-Tahoe area in Northern Nevada. The club continues to enjoy national recognition as one of the nation’s leading clubs in developing players with creativity and flair capable of competing at the highest levels.
In the year 2000, a College Showcase event was launched and it has become one of the nation’s most respected tournaments. The tournament had a huge impact in making Las Vegas as one of the most attractive tournament destinations. The tournament has benefitted the players offering great exposure to college coaches in addition to aiding to keep club fees at some of the lowest nationally.
The club’s stability is a product of the positive atmosphere of trust and team work among coaches, players and parents since 1989. The club loyalty among players and thousands of alumni is unparalleled with many former players now coaching in the collegiate programs, encouraging and contributing to the future of college careers of the existing players in the club.
As our history has illustrated, the club’s vision is being realized over the past 28 years through our players’ success on the soccer fields, in the classrooms, and as leaders of the communities across the nation. The future continues to be bright for our players as the club continues with the same vision and dedication to remain on the cutting edge of today’s game as we provide a growing group of players with the opportunities they seek and as we continue to show success in the future, as we have done in the past.
Fees and Training Fees:
U10 and Younger
$25 Per Month -or- one time annual payment of $200.00
U11 – U19
$40 Per Month -or- one time annual payment of $400